Notice to End Users
In some cases an administrator may create an account in Allyis on the behalf of a “End-User” and may provide his/her information, including Personal Information. In such cases the administrator may be your Employer or Allyis. We collect Information under the direction of our customers and have no direct relationship with the End-User whose personal data we process.
A End-user’s use of the Allyis platform may be subject to the Customer’s policies, if any.
If you are an End-user using our platform, please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. Allyis is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
Allyis does not send personalized advertisement or Marketing communication to end users.
Personal data collected by Allyis may be stored and processed in your region, and in any other country where Allyis or its affiliates, data sub-processors operate facilities. To facilitate Allyis global operations, we may transfer and access such information from around the world, including from other countries in which the Company has operations. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if Allyis transfers Data to other countries.
Currently, Allyis and its data sub processors have data centers in United States, Costa Rica, and India.
The data we hold may also be processed by employees operating in countries listed above, such staff may be engaged in, among other things, product development and customer and technical support. The data protection and other laws of these countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By submitting your data and/or using Our Services, You consent to the transfer, storing, and processing of your data in these countries.
Use of your Personal Information and Other Data
Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect the following personal information from you when you visit our website or mobile apps and voluntarily provide the following information via one of our contact forms, via a chat or phone session, or as part of a purchase of one of our courses or register on our site:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, IP address, geographic location, or phone number;
- Unique Identifiers, such as username, or password;
- Name and e-mail address when you provide feedback from the Service(s)
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identifiable Data:
We capture some Non Identifiable data in our logs. The data in the logs includes
- Device type
- browser type
- language preference,
- time zone,
- screen size
- referring / exit pages
We may use the personal information collected from within the Websites or when you use the Service(s) to:
- Provide you with the Service(s).
- Send you communication from the Service(s)
- Assess the needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable products.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Send you promotional and marketing communications.
- Personalized Advertisement
- Facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Service(s).
- Perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics at an aggregate level in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
When you provide us with personal information about your contacts we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided.
We may transfer personal information to our Group Companies and sub-contractors that help us provide our Service(s). Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our data-processors. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by applicable law, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process served on us.
In the event Allyis goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your user account and personal data will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and via a prominent notice on our Websites of any such change in ownership or control. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Data from Third Parties
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources vary over time, but have included:
- Data brokers from which we purchase demographic data to supplement the data we collect.
- Social networks when you grant permission to access your data on one or more networks.
- Existing or past learners who participate in our referral program
- Service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain products to your location.
- Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and
- Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources like postal mail, telephone or fax. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via the Site in order to improve the products and services we provide.
Correction, Removal or Export of Personal Information
Allyis acknowledges that you have the right to access, edit and delete your personal information at any time. Upon request, we will provide you with reasonable access to the personal information we collect about you. You will have the opportunity to correct, update, modify or delete this information as follows:
- If you have independently signed up with Allyis: You may access, update or export your Personal Information included in your online Allyis account at any time by logging into your account and going to your profile or by reaching out to us
- If you are using an enterprise-provided account (Allyis Authorized Training Partner or your Employer): Please review the agreement provided to your employer.
Exceptions in Deletion: If you request access to your personal information and discover that that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers or backup systems
Exception in Data Portability: There may be limits to the amount of information we can practically provide. For example, we may limit an individual’s access to personal information where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy or where doing so would violate others’ rights.
Exception in Data Correction: Even after updates to your Personal Information, we may maintain and store older versions of such information within our databases, access logs and other records in order to comply with other routine data audits.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The types of cookies used by Allyis includes
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential for the basic functionalities offered by the Site and Service(s). These class of cookies helps in keeping a user logged in to the Service(s) and remember relevant information when they return to the Service(s).
- Insight Cookies: These are used for tracking the user activities within the Service(s), which in turn helps us in improving your user experience.
- Marketing Cookies: These are used for providing you with customized and interest-based ads based on your browsing behavior and other similar activities on our Websites.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Analytics & Web-beacons
Allyis uses third party software for analytics. All metrics information collected from your usage of the Service(s) shall be transmitted to our analytics provider. This information is then used to evaluate how users use our platform, and to compile statistical reports on user activity for us. We further use the same statistical analytics tool to track or to collect your Personally Identifiable Information (PII). We will use this information in order to maintain, enhance, or add to the functionality of the Service(s) and to personalize the experience for you. Aggregated information and analysis may be made public where desired by Allyis.
We and our third party advertising partners use technologies such as web beacons in analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users’ movements around the site, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
Do Not Track
Currently, various browsers — including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites’ visited by the user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. Allyis does not currently commit to responding to browsers' DNT signals with respect to the Company's Web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. Allyis takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Websites contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Allyis. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personal information.
Our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, reach out to us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know that we are unable to do so and why.
Allyis may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or community threads on the Company’s Web sites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Allyis is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines.
Single Sign-On & Other social Media Features
You can log in to our Websites using sign-in services by LinkedIn. The services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address.
Communications from the Websites
We may use your email address to send our newsletters and/or marketing communications. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can opt out by following the instructions contained in the emails you receive or by contacting us at unsubscribe at allyis dot com
We will send you announcements related to the Service(s) on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services) is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of communications which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you may delete your Account.
Information Security, Data Privacy, and Protection Policy
The Information Security, Data Privacy and Protection Policy of ALLYIS, INC. is to ensure that:
- Confidentiality of information is assured
- Integrity of information is maintained
- Data Privacy and Protection requirements are met
- Information is made available only to authorized users as and when required
- Information is protected against unauthorized access
- Information is protected from various security threats whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental
- Risks associated with information assets are periodically assessed in line with the Organization's Business Goals. Also, all risks above the company’s acceptable level are appropriately treated to achieve continual improvement.
- Statutory, Regulatory and Legislative requirements with respect to information security and privacy are complied with.
Information Security and Data Privacy is the responsibility of Senior Management, System Owners and all employees of ALLYIS, INC. and the Senior Management is always committed to ensure the same. . If you have any questions regarding Information Security and Data Privacy, please reach out to the Data Privacy office, Manish Samadarshi, at email@example.com
You can also reach out to us through Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail at the locations given below in the footer of this site.